TRAIN AS A LIFE COACH & MY HONEST REVIEW OF BEAUTIFUL YOU LIFE COACH TRAINING
My decision to train as a Life Coach did not come lightly and was probably one of the most thought through decisions of my professional career.
You see, I come from a very academic background and family and life coaching simply does not exist in the minds of strict academics. It seems fluffy and woo-woo and strange. And unfortunately, as unlike other professions, coaching is not regulated by a licensing body, almost anyone can do a weekend course and call themselves a life coach. That scared the cr*ap out of me, because I was afraid of being associated with these types of coaches.
When I finally looked into coaching it was because I came across a few women who were incredibly professional and were working as… coaches. I respected them and I knew they were not frauds. In fact they were doing some amazing work and putting incredible value out there for people in their communities. I was inspired to look into it and so I did.
Beautiful You Coaching Academy was not my first choice initially (reason explained in the video below). I did LOADS of research on life coach training in the UK and Europe and eventually online. I wanted to find that perfect course which would meet my academic requirements along with a hint of heart and soul. Let me tell you now, spoiler alert, nothing came close to BYCA.
Rather than boring you with lists and bullet points, I decided to share my experience of the course in a video. (To warn you I use the word *incredible* about 3 times per minute)
Things I cover in my review of the BYCA life coaching diploma:
- My personal reasons for choosing BYCA
- What I loved about the course
- What would have improved my experience
- My biggest wins and results during the course (and a little after)
Things I forgot to mention:
- Julie Parker is an incredibly insightful, knowledgeable and deeply inspiring woman to learn from. If you have an opportunity to do so, don’t miss it.
- There is a fantastic Facebook group for each intake, so you get to connect and get to know your peers daily. The energy in there is insane (sometimes too much, so you can disconnect from there if you wish for a while).
- The online portal through which materials are shared was one of the best systems I have ever used. It is a fantastic resource, but I’d recommend to stay on top of things as much as possible as it can feel a little overwhelming when you need to catch up on the discussion that goes on in there, but it is worth it.
- Training as a life coach is a HUGE commitment – time wise, energy wise, effort wise, financially and also on a deeply personal level. I highly recommend assessing your commitments and considering when is the right time for you to begin your training, as the more you put into it the more you gain from the course.
- My coaching buddy – it’s as if we were paired by an expert matching site or something. We have connected so much and even though she’s based in Australia, we created a strong bond that goes beyond training buddies. I love this woman and feel so honoured to witness her grow.
MY SPECIAL BEAUTIFUL YOU COACHING BONUS:
For those who decide to enrol through my affiliate link, I will be gifting you a 3-month Coaching Immersion Package (valued at £480), which includes:
- 1x 90mins initial coaching consultation over Skype/phone
- 5x 60mins coaching sessions over Skype/phone
- Email support in between sessions throughout our time together
+ Your copy of my Inner Bliss Meditations: 10 soulful guided meditations to guide you back to yourself, access your inner guidance, release tension and promote deep healing.
- To be eligible for my coaching bonuses you will need to use my individual link to enrol on the course. Make sure this is the last link you click on to sign up! You can send me an email once you have enrolled to give me a heads up so we can start connecting – it’s always fun to join the celebrations early on!
- As I am a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach, your coaching series with me will count toward your future certification as a coach.You will receive your bonuses once the refund period for your course has ended (usually about 1 month after your course has started) and I will contact you to arrange everything then!
- As an affiliate I receive a kick back for everyone who enrols through my link, which is how I can offer such a generous reward to those who do. I am a proud affiliate for BYCA because as you can probably tell by now, I believe this course is life changing.
Get in touch: Feel free to contact me via email at hello @ ariadnekapsali.com if you want to know more and if you have specific questions I can help you with. I’m very happy to arrange a time to chat and help you decide if this course is right for you.
Images: Fi Mims Photography