⋖ SOUL WORKS GROUP COACHING PROGRAM ⋗
I know I’m not alone when I say, I crave real connection. Right?
It’s taken me a long time to realise I love connection, because I had not found what connection really means. I didn’t know how women could not compete with each other, put each other down and gossip behind each other’s backs.
On the surface it feels like the world is governed by a masculine energy. Pushing, striving, achieving, winning. In many cases we are lead to believe this equates to competition, comparison, backstabbing, blood-sweat-and-tears. We’re taught that if we want to have it all, we need to sacrifice our health, relationships, integrity, sanity (how then do we have it all?).
Don’t misunderstand me. This is not a case of Us versus Them. Women versus Men. Quite the opposite.
It’s about harmony.
It’s the integration of both sides. The recognition that just as we are made of different cells, organs, bones, joints, muscles which all have different jobs within the same organisation, we are also made up of different energies. Feminine and Masculine. Push and Pull. Yin and Yang. There’s a time for getting out there and kicking ass and a time for surrendering and letting things flow. It’s recognising that we thrive when we honour our rhythms and we allow space for the ebb and flow.
So how does it work?
Each week we will come together for 2 hours in person in a circle. Using a theme, I will guide you to dive into each topic using discussion, group and individual exercises, reflection/journalling/contemplation practices, rituals, and more.
Week 1: Build your vision
- How to deal with stress, confusion & overwhelm
- How to set intentions with clarity
- Honing into what really matters to you
Week 2: Inner Guidance & Intuition
- Understand all about intuition and the gut feeling (inc how to use it)
- Body wisdom & the Chakras (1)
- Dealing with lack of purpose/direction & the need for external approval
- Intuition vs Mind Chatter
Week 3: Fear, Ego & Resistance
- Get to know your inner critic/ego & the role of Fear in your life
- Learn where you self sabotage and how to manage procrastination, perfectionism & Upper Limits
- Shifting to a positive mindset & grounding techniques
Week 4: Confidence & Self Esteem
- Clearing & Balancing your energy & Chakras (2)
- Setting healthy boundaries & Saying No
- Strengthening your self belief & self trust
- Comfort zone & Sharing your light
Week 5: Integration week
- A week dedicated to practice and integration (no meeting in person)
- Space to reflect on previous weeks
Week 6: Self Love
- Managing challenging emotions & setbacks
- Daily habits to up your self care
- Forgiveness, Trust & Inviting Love into your life
- Creating a loving relationship with your whole self
Week 7: Wholehearted Living & Putting in all together
- Dealing with criticism and uncertainty
- Bringing mindfulness into daily life & relationships
- Authenticity & Owning your story
- Where to from here
- Releasing stress & negative mind chatter
- Tune into your intuition & inner guidance
- Learn how to manage fear, resistance and the ego
- Build self confidence and trust
- Passion & purpose
- Dealing with challenging emotions
- Energy cleansing & protection
- How to invite more flow in your life
- Finding balance
- Conscious relationships and self love
You can expect:
> Weekly guided meditations to keep
> Materials and workbooks for each session
> Home practice suggestions for each session & suggested reading for continued learning
> Support, guidance + accountability between sessions
> Pre-group clarity questionnaire & prep work to get you ready & excited
> Real life connection with an intimate group of like minded women
*Limited space available to keep the group intimate.
DATES + DETAILS
Dates coming soon: please email email@example.com to be added to the interest list.
For more information and to secure your spot, send me an email at hello @ ariadnekapsali.com
I can’t wait to have you!
Images: Hayley Richardson