Join me for this very special workshop where you will learn:
- How to find balance in your life
- How to process emotions and hold space for your self healing
- How to let go of the past and move towards conscious change
- How to understand fear and work with your inner critic
- How to connect to your inner guidance and intuition
You will leave armed with potent (yet easy) tools and practices to help you shift negative energy, create a positive mindset and feel confident and more aligned in all aspects of yourself. My biggest aim is for you to leave the workshop with an individualised toolbox for your emotional wellbeing, full of practices you can turn to for life.
In this women’s only workshop, I will introduce you to powerful techniques and wisdom brought together from my training and experience in Psychology, Mindfulness and other forms of Meditation, Pranayama (breath work), Chakra and Energy work, and more.
This workshop is for you if:
- You feel anxious or overwhelmed
- You feel you have no time for yourself
- You want to learn how to take really good care of your whole self
- You feel stuck in a negativity spiral
- You want to learn how to deal with your emotions in a graceful way
- You are open to trying holistic practices
- You want to commit to your wellbeing but are unsure where to begin
- You are a seasoned meditator/yogi or have never tried any of that stuff in your life
DETAILS + BOOKINGS
Date: Sunday 19th March 2017
Location: Yoke Studio Dalston, Unit 3a Stamford Works Gillet Square Dalston, Gillett St, London N16 8JH
+ The first 8 people to book will also receive a copy of My Inner Bliss Meditations (for you or to gift to someone else!): Choose Early Bird Special when booking to claim the gift.
*Tickets include blissful, healthy snacks, teas and worksheets